Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar Auto-Suggest

justin.constant says:
Does RTM use all of your calendars for the auto-suggest or only your default? I have several calendars and would like to link to events from each of them
Posted at 7:17pm on April 21, 2008
johnwin says:
@justin how does the auto-suggest thing work? Can you direct me to a how-to please?
Posted 15 years ago
xynetha says:
Hi Justin and John.

Only your main (default) Google Calendar, unfortunately. Which you can't change! It's sad and I'm hoping Google will allow you to change it in the near future (it's a problem when it comes to using quick create).

John, he's talking about the Gmail/RTM plugin for Firefox. When you add a task, it will recognize events and contacts within your Google account.

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/gmail/calendar.rtm
Posted 15 years ago
xynetha says:
Click here to open in a new window the FAQ on the Google Plugin

There we go. I always forget I can type html.
Posted 15 years ago
aaronhh says:
Xynetha,

What are all of the HTML commands that work in the RTM Forums?
Posted 15 years ago
johnwin says:
@xynetha

Thanks for the info - apparently I'm already using it.

In my mind I thought it was some new setting to get rtm to scan your calendar for new tasks
Posted 15 years ago
xynetha says:
Hi aaronhh,

All of them, probably, these posts are html enabled, but there's no rich text editor so you have to insert the html yourself - such as for links.

Hi jonwin =D At this time I can't add tasks based on my work calendar events - which would be REALLY cool. If anyone notices that GCal enables the option to switch your default calendar, point it out in case I miss it! I've been mainly using RTM's iCal feed as my calendar lately.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.