Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Unable to create tasks

paul.camp says:
I am a new user of RTM but I'm having the same problem as Martin (4/15 12:56 post). I'm unable to create new tasks which renders RTM useless. Can someone please help?
Posted at 3:03pm on April 16, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Paul, are you referring to adding tasks via the main web app? If so, can I ask what happens when you attempt to add a task?

Would it be possible to try accessing the site via the secure HTTPS URL:

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/

If this works, there might be something on your end (such as security or anti-virus software, or a proxy) that's blocking the site from loading correctly.

If the problem continues, would you mind letting me know which browser and operating system you're using to access RTM?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
paul.camp says:
Hi Emily,
When I attempt to add a task using the main web app, I press 'enter' and the loading symbol appears but nothing happens. I get the same result when I use the secure HTTPS URL. I'm using IE7 on Windows XP.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, do you have another browser (such as Firefox) that you're able to try? This would help determine if it's a problem specific to your IE7 install.

Also, do you have any security or anti-virus software installed?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
paul.camp says:
Hi Emily,
I tried RTM on Firefox and it works fine! Thanks for your help.
-Paul
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.