Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iphone 1.1.4 logout issues

dlichaw says:
Hi, I just upgraded to 1.1.4 and can't use the remember the milk iphone version (m.rememberthemilk.com) anymore. Here's what happens:

I go to m.rememberthemilk.com and it asks me to login
I login
Click on Lists
Click on a list
Click on the + icon to add an item
Edit the item
Click "save"

and then safari immediately brings up the login page again only it takes forever to load and never finishes loading...sometimes safari then crashes.

If I try to do it all over again, when I go to the site, it asks me to login again and it all happens all over.

I have cookies enabled, javascript turned on, etc. I tried even accepting cookies from all sites, but no go. I emptied my cache, cookies, history, and still nothing.

I tried to add a task using the non-mobile version in safari on the iphone to see what would happen and after I login and the homepage loads, I get this error:

"Your account has been logged out.

Remember The Milk automatically logs you out of your account when it detectes that you've logged out from another browser window, or when you login to another RT account from another browser window. This is done to protect your RTM account, and to ensure the privacy of your information."

When this happens, I only have one window open.

Anyone else have this problem and/or know what I should do?! I need my tasks on the go!

Thanks,
donna

Posted at 8:35pm on April 14, 2008
dlichaw says:
right, right, turns out it's an iphone issue w/cookies in general and not just RTM.

If anyone else is having the same problem w/1.1.4, here's a fix:
http://blog.stevienova.com/2008/04/03/iphone-firmware-114-mobile-safari-loginpassword-wont-save-cookie-permission-issue/

cheers,
donna
Posted 15 years ago
gesmith says:
Thanks!!!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.