Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iGoogle Gadget 1 day behind

shai.inbal says:
Hi There,
Recently the iGoogle gadget is 1 day behind (for example, today is april 10th while in the gadget it's 9th). The hour and day are fine in the RTM website itself. I checked over and over again the timezone settings in my computer (I'm using Windows), In the rtm site, in my account in google and they're all the same (GMT +2:00, Jerusalem, Israel) and I haven't activated any "Automatically Adjust clocks" or anything.

What's even weirder is that I'm having this problam in Windows XP, both in Firefox and IE.
In linux, when using firefox, everything is fine.
BUT,
when I made changes in "Today" (april 9t, in windows) in RTM gadget, they took place actually in april 10th (which is the correct day) when I checked on linux. Also, I'm using Windows and linux (where everything is, as I said, fine), on the same computer. The BIOS clock is also fine.

Hope I made myself understandable.

Help anyone? I'm really desperate.

Thanks in Advance,
Shai
Posted at 6:02pm on April 10, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Shai, would it be possible to run this Microsoft guide just to double check that your computer is up-to-date with daylight savings changes?

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cp_dst

Any Windows issues with daylight savings time could cause the gadget to be one hour (and subsequently one day) off.
Posted 16 years ago
shai.inbal says:
Hi emily,
I downloaded the update for the DST, but it says that I already have a newer version installed.
Posted 16 years ago
realjimbob says:
Mine is doing the same (on Linux). Also twitters to RTM set for "today" are actually getting set as tomorrow.
Posted 16 years ago
realjimbob says:
Mine is doing the same (on Linux). Also twitters to RTM set for "today" are actually getting set as tomorrow.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.