Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Task Update Notification

meyer.james says:
I've got my task list set up as an RSS feed in Outlook, which is awesome because whenever I get assigned a task, I get an email notification.

However, sometimes our team lead will put an important note in one of my tasks for me, and I have no way of knowing unless they tell me. That defeats the purpose of putting the note in the task when they could just as easily email me the note.

Is there any way of receiving some sort of notification when a task has changed?
Posted at 5:35pm on March 14, 2008
jesper.bylund says:
This would be a great addition to RTM, I only use it privately today but when I get my company to migrate to RTM as a task manager (we use notes today, really awful program to work with) we'd sure need it.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I second this! Being notified of new notes is the only major thing that keeps us from using Remember the Milk as a project management tool for our organization.
Posted 15 years ago
pellice says:
This was my question as well. I guess there is no notification option for when notes are changed? My boss and I are trying to use RTM for task management, and we are making extensive use of notes ... but there is no notification that I can find that informs us when one of us has added/edited/deleted a note.
Posted 14 years ago
linkan1 says:
I to second this!
Posted 12 years ago
linkan1 says:
Or rather you should be able to set an instant push notification if u want to + one at the due time
Posted 12 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.