Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iCalendar (events) webcal: sync w. RTM has died again

klillevo says:
My Google calendar has not updated my RTM tasks since Monday. It worked for a few days before. Then prior to that, it had been dead for over a week.

If I try to Import a new calendar -> Add URL, and paste any RTM webcal: link, it just stays like the link and never updates.

Is this a problem on Google's side or RTM's side?

Sincerely,
Karl.
Posted at 5:33pm on March 13, 2008
dogrover says:
Same problem here. The events never appear, even after resetting my private URLs and re-subscribing to the RSS feed of a SmartList.
Posted 16 years ago
vityazev says:
same for me
Posted 16 years ago
altmann.mark says:
subscribing works, but syncing does not. and its not possible to add tasks.
very strange
Posted 16 years ago
klillevo says:
It is still dead, almost a week since last life sign.
Posted 16 years ago
klillevo says:
Yohoo, it's alive again! My RTM tasks due today are again showing up in Google Calendar :)

Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If anyone is still experiencing this problem, it might be worth contacting Google Calendar support (iCalendar is fine on our end, so it seems like they may not be updating properly).

altmann.mark, the iCalendar subscription is read-only, so it won't allow you to add tasks or synchronize changes. Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
samuel.wu says:
problem still goes. can it display your tasks not adding or changing?

Is this problem a Google's or RTM's?

If Googles, I don't know how to find helps from them. maybe years later they might fix it.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
You could try the Google Calendar help group or contacting them directly via their help site. Unfortunately the problem is on the Google end, so you'd need to ask them to check your Google Calendar account. Hope this helps.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.