Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

due:today Now Showing Tomorrow's Due Items

bas says:
I've noticed over the last number of days that my SmartLists that use due:today show both items due today AND due tomorrow.

This may be related to the problem this person is having:
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/4011/

Thoughts?

-Bryan
Posted at 2:06pm on March 9, 2008
nakasha says:
I just started having the same problem last night, and frankly, it's driving me insane. A fix for this would be much appreciated!
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Add me to the list - disheartening to wake up on Sunday morning and have 38 things due today! ;-)

Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes, I'm having the same problem. Why the sudden change???
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hello - I'm guessing this is somehow related to the start of Daylight Savings Time?
Posted 16 years ago
chigreg says:
I'm having the same problem. Does this have something to do with leap year and February having 29 days this year?
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It's a temporary display issue related to the daylight savings time change today, unfortunately -- I believe we fixed this issue previously, but it looks like we managed to reintroduce it (sorry!).

This will affect lists with criteria such as due:today as well as the Overview, and will only happen on the day that daylight savings changes (so it will be automatically fixed tomorrow). We're working to fix this up -- I'm very sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Posted 16 years ago
nakasha says:
Thanks so much!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.