Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sending tasks via e-mail to a list

oscarpoblacion says:
Hi everybody.

I am sending tasks to my RTM email and that works right, but what would really appreciate is being able to send them directly to the list they belong to, and not just "inbox" because then I need to spend time classifying them.

I read in the FAQ that that is possible adding the tag L: to the body. I have tried that but does not work. I thought that the problem was that many of my lists are called p:Blabla (p: for project, GTD legacy) and the 'colon' char may cause trouble, but it does not work even for lists with plain names.

Any idea? Having this working would really ease my work.

Thanks a lot
Posted at 12:51pm on March 4, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
One thing that may be worth checking is whether your email has a signature or a disclaimer at the end -- if so, after the tasks details you'll need to include '-end-' on a line by itself, and everything after this line will be ignored (otherwise there may be some problems processing the task details).

If you're still experiencing problems, please feel free to send an example email to forumreport+3979@rememberthemilk.com and we'd be happy to check this out and see why it's not processing correctly.

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.