Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Losing notes

houweb says:
Twice this morning long notes have disappeared just after I saved them. I know this could be operator error, but I don't think I clicked cancel or anything like that. Is there any other explanation - like a RTM server problem? Any help much appreciated, as I'm now feeling very wary about using RTM...
Posted at 11:53am on February 27, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I apologise for the delay.

Once 'Save' is pressed, the notes are on our server -- if you don't think something saved correctly, please feel free to contact us with the name of the task and some of the text that you remember from the note, and we can check our servers. (We've never heard of a problem with notes saving, so we'd love to investigate further and check things on our end.)

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
houweb says:
If it happens again, I will drop you a line - thanks. Sometimes the account might be logged in on two machines at once: is that dumb and likely to make problems? And if so, is there any other way that two of us could share access to the same list of tasks?
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.