Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Updating RTM extension for Firefox 3

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Firefox 3 is almost upon us and the call came out from some of the developers to start updating extensions. Could the RTM extension be updated soon?

I'm a guy who likes the bleeding edge (specifically when testing Firefox bugs on Linux) and it's been hard not having this extension in my GMail.

Ironically, this made me realize how much I've been using RTM (especially with my email) and I've decided to go pro. ;)

Cheers.
Posted at 10:07pm on February 12, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
andrewski, thanks for going Pro! :)

Would it be possible to let me know more about the problem you're experiencing with Firefox 3? Are there problems installing the extension, or does it not work properly once installed?

We'd love to check it out -- Firefox 3 should be supported already (we've tested the latest beta and it looks to be working, but we'd love to hear about any issues).

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
Well, I feel silly... I just checked again and it's working. I coulda sworn it wasn't compatible last I checked (probably a few weeks ago).

In any case, it seems to be working fine. And, for the record, I don't feel silly about going pro... especially since you are obviously right on top of things! Cheers!
Posted 16 years ago
No problem, glad it's working! :)
Posted 16 years ago
kraftbj says:
I just upgraded to Firefox 3b3. RTM was accepted by the beta, but tasks do not show in my Google Apps inbox. I haven't attempted with a normal gmail account.

Not running Better Gmail or any other gmail-related script/add-on.

Thoughts?
Posted 16 years ago
kraftbj, just wanted to check, have you tried all the troubleshooting steps listed here? Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
pixeline says:
hi there,

since the Firefox 3 Beta 4, the extension works, but provokes a crash of Firefox.
Here is the link to the bug first filed at firefox.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=422340

You might want to check out what's going wrong.

thank you!
Posted 16 years ago
Thanks pixeline! I'll post any updates in this topic.
Posted 16 years ago
pixeline, yes, thanks for posting that Mozilla bug.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.