Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail add-on and adding emails as tasks

matgyver says:
My RTM with Gmail is working again which is great, but (there's always a but) I can no longer add emails as tasks. The option is no longer in the drop down menu. Also, even though it's setup in settings to add a task if I star or with a label, it doesn't do it. I tried this on both my Windows XP and Vista machine, both have the latest Firefox (2.0.0.12). No dice. Any suggestions?
Posted at 6:10pm on February 11, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
matgyver, your Gmail account may be getting a new version of the Gmail code (sometimes new versions become available to some users before others, and they can temporarily break some of the RTM for Gmail functionality). We're checking into this, as we've had a couple of similar reports -- once we have access to the new code, we'll be able to update the extension.
Posted 16 years ago
magicaljaso says:
right there with you matgygver. hope you manage an update soon emily! thanks
Posted 16 years ago
matgyver says:
Thanks Emily for the update. Looking forward to the update. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've now updated this feature to fix the issues with the new Gmail code (you may need to clear your browser's cache, restart the browser, and load Gmail again). Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.