Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync strangeness...

benster says:
I got a Pro account and setup MilkSync on my Dash. I have a number of lists, some work related and some just personal. I originally set it up to sync all lists (as it is by default) and it seemed to do fine. I later chose a subset of lists to sync (just personal ones) and the next time it synched all tasks in those lists which were selected to synch were duplicated on my Dash and then were pushed to Exchange (synched via ActiveSync over the air). I would've expected it to see each item and realize that it didn't need to synch it - not duplicate it. It was like it did a a complete push from RTM because it detected that the configuration changed from all lists to selected lists.
Posted at 7:24pm on January 31, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
benster, thanks for reporting this -- we're going to check into this, as this shouldn't happen when changing sync options. If you haven't synchronized back to RTM, you could restore from the RTM server by going to 'Menu' then 'Tools' then 'Restore' in MilkSync (this will remove all tasks from your device and replace them with a fresh copy of the tasks from the RTM server).

If you experience any further problems, the best way to contact us regarding MilkSync issues is via the contact form. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.