Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks not loading --please help

tynan.power says:
I have been having the same problem reported by brent.mcinnis in May 2007, for the last several weeks. (I have been using RTM for almost a year.) I am frequently getting "var dispatches =" on my screen, during the loading process, which then goes away and is replaced by nothing (no lists).

Closing the window and opening RTM in a new one has worked for other "can't reach the server"/"script error" problems but is not helping this issue. Quitting my browser and restarting also doesn't help. Sometimes I'll be able to access RTM later, for no aparent reason, sometimes not.

My task list is still showing up in my iGoogle (RTM gadget) so I assume it's not a problem with my account, but with loading from the RTM site.

I am using a MacBook laptop, with Mac OS X (10.4.10), and this happens using both Firefox and Safari.

Please help. I'm on the verge of giving up using RTM because it's not helpful if I can't get into my lists consistently.
Posted at 3:49pm on January 31, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This issue was resolved via email.

I'll post here so that if anyone experiences the same behaviour in the future (hopefully they won't :) -- please contact us. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.