klaasdepoel says:
I sent an email to my inbox with the following information:

[subject]
task name something
[body]
List: Work
Priority: 1
Due: Tuesday

The Exchange server adds a disclaimer with a URL in the body. For some reason the task name is then overwritten and now shows the URL. No notes have been added to the task. Assignment to the right list with the right priority, etc. works fine.

I did another test, with a loose URL added (without the '---'), to see what happens and from another email account (without the disclaimer URL). This task is sent to the Inbox.

The above scenario, but with the '---' does everything right.

And finally a test with '---' added to the email from the disclaimer address, this one sends the task to the inbox. The task name is allright, and all info is added to the note including the disclaimer.

I'm confused.
Posted at 11:12am on January 14, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
klaasdepoel, with an email with a signature/disclaimer at the end, you'll need to include '-end-' on a line by itself after the task details (if you're not doing so already). Otherwise, there may be some problems processing the task details. Hope this helps -- if you continue to experience problems, please let me know. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
klaasdepoel says:
fair enough!

Klaas
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.