Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Removing Tags 2 - (Suggestion List)

tashataffy says:
...............THE ORIGINAL POST IS CLOSED ...............

I believe jmguardia is asking:
Is there someway to remove the typo tag from the suggestion list which pops up with the previous tag(s) that you have used with the same beginning letter?
Simply put --- Is there a way to delete/edit a suggestion list? This is my question!

................................. ORIGINAL POST ............................

Removing Tags

jmguardia says:
I made a typo when entering a tag, and also have one tag I don't want to use anymore, and would like to get rid of it so I save keystrokes (since I got another one with the same 3 letters).
Is it possible to delete a tag? Not in one or more tasks already created, but the tag itself so it doesn't show up when adding tags to a new entry?
What about editing them / fixing typos?
Posted at 12:00pm on August 15, 2007

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
jmguardia, unfortunately it's not possible to remove a tag from the auto-completion list (it includes any tags that are currently associated with your tasks). If the tag is no longer used on any of your tasks, it will be removed from the list. Hope this helps.
Posted at 11:22am on August 21, 2007

Posted at 4:11am on November 14, 2007
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Try to refresh the page (F5/reload/update whatever). I believe I read on the forum that this refreshes the tag suggestions.
Posted 16 years ago
tashataffy says:
THANKS----THAT WORKED
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.