Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bug with Assigning Date One Day Earlier

cchoe7 says:
I'm noticing my OS desktop app is assigning due dates one day earlier than I set it - if I set it as "Sunday," it sets as "Saturday." If I set it is as "today," it sets it as yesterday. I'm using the latest version - it says it has no updates. Any help?
Posted at 8:28am on October 26, 2023
cchoe7 says:
*I'm using the desktop app, not the web app.
Posted 6 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi cchoe7,
Sorry to hear that! You may want to check that your Remember The Milk and computer timezones match. We have more details about this issue here:

My tasks are shown on the wrong day/time

I hope this helps but keep me posted on what you find! 💙
Posted 6 months ago
tom_williams says:
I'm having the same issue; it started after I installed Sonoma 14.1 (from 14.0) if that helps. I've verified that my timezone settings are all correct, I haven't made any changes in that space for a long time
Posted 6 months ago
tom_williams says:
I move the dates forward, then reboot, and they all get put back one day again. The calendar picker knows what the correct due date for the task is - it highlights the correct due date, regardless of what the main UI says
Posted 6 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tom_williams,
Sorry to hear that! If it continues after those steps I linked to above, can you contact us so we can get some more specifics? Thanks!
Posted 6 months ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.