Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar list incomplete

dmrowley says:
When I create a task in RTM with a due date, it doesn't show up on my Google calendar unless I put a time with the date. However, if I create the task through GC itself, it shows up, regardless of whether or not it has a time. Everything else I put in RTM shows up--repeat task, tasks w/o due date. Anyone else having this phenomenon? Thanks!
Posted at 2:50am on October 29, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
dmrowley, can I clarify if this issue is with the gadget that shows in Google Calendar (with the blue check icon) or with an iCalendar subscription?

Would it also be possible to check the days before/after to make sure that the task isn't shown on a different day (this may indicate a timezone issue)? Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
master07 says:
I am having exactly the same issue. All tasks I enter directly through the RTM web site show up on GCal. If I enter a task in GCal (with or without due day) it shows up on the RTM web pages but not on GCal. If I create a task in GCal with due time (not just the day) it works perfect.

I use the gadget (with the blue check icon) and I also checked the days before and after - tasks do not show up there either.

I am using the latest Firefox browser and Windows Vista (if this is important)

Thanks
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.