Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkScript intermitantly not working

gowerc says:
Following on from my original post here:
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/30013/

I'm still getting intermittent issues with MilkScript. Looks like 1 in every 3 jobs hangs/fails. This is re-producible to me by just creating a "console.log("hello world");" script and running it a few times. A couple will go through and resolve instantly and then every now and again 1 will hang for a while before eventually displaying a "Script "Testing" failed." banner.

For reference my workflow is that I have a IFTTT job that calls a milkscript every morning at 4am and it appears to be failing about 50% of the time for the last week now. This appears to be an issue with MilkScript as I'm able to reproduce the failures with the aforementioned hello-world script + manual execution.
Posted at 8:41am on June 28, 2023
paul.eastabrook says:
I can second this. It is definitely intermittent and something I have noticed over the last few weeks. Prior to that, rock solid.
Posted 10 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for reporting this. We are continuing to look into failures with MilkScripts running, and are sorry for the inconvenience!

Please let us know how often you are affected now, if anything has changed since 28 June, etc. We will keep investigating! 💙
Posted 9 months ago
gowerc says:
Seems to be behaving again now, at least I haven't had any failures over the last few days and every time I run the "hello world" script it runs without issue.
Posted 9 months ago
paul.eastabrook says:
Better so far, thank you
Posted 9 months ago
gregbradley says:
Getting "script failed" when trying to run scripts today.
Posted 7 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gregbradley,
I will check with the team about performance today. Sorry you're experiencing that!
Posted 7 months ago
gowerc says:
Just wanted to chime in to say that I've not encountered any more issues over the last 2 months now. My daily script has worked everyday without exception. Did you guys fix / change anything?
Posted 7 months ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.