Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

every day of a specific month

welmoed95 says:
Hi,
Another question : how can I have a task repeated each day of a specific month, every year ? for ex every day of October, to be repeated each year in October.

Thanks for your help
Posted at 11:06am on October 3, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi welmoed95,
Thanks for getting in touch. Good question!

This isn't possible to do within one task. It's not possible to create a task that repeats daily for the month but also repeats the next year.

(You could do "every day until 31 October" or "every year", for the record!)

So what I'd suggest here is that you create a task for each day, set it to repeat yearly, duplicate them, and then adjust them for each day of the month. I know that would be a bit tedious to set up, but then each task would repeat when you want.

Another alternative is to create a task that repeats yearly on 1 October that reminds you to create the monthly task for the other days. Of course that would require a bit of work each October but would let you take advantage of that "every day until 31 October" repeat. 😅

I hope this helps for you! 💙
Posted 1 year ago
welmoed95 says:
Thanks ! good suggestions, thanks. I will try the 2nd solution, and report each to next day when done, because I have a specific task for each month.
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.