Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar Issues

smart0ne7777777 says:
Hello,

I have a few issues with integrating a calendar with Remember The Milk:

Firstly, I am not sure when my updates on Remember The Milk will be updated on Google Calendar. I tried using the two together with iCalendar, but Google Calendar is not syncing even when I wait for a few hours. Since Google Calendar is my preferred calendar, any solutions to this?

Secondly, how does one change how long an event is going to be on the calendar? I have tried using start dates and time estimates, but every time, the event is always 1 hour long.

Thank you.
Posted at 11:58pm on May 4, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi smart0ne7777777,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Google Calendar may not update feeds quickly enough to notice changes, and unfortunately there's no way to manually update a subscribed calendar in Google Calendar. It may take up to 24 hours for a calendar to be updated.

If you'd like to test in another app like Mozilla Thunderbird that may show if the calendar is updating on demand, or maybe Google Calendar has updated since then.

If you have any further issues or want us to take a look, can you contact us with the URL of the iCalendar you're subscribing to? Thanks!
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.