Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks keep getting changed back!

carlmoccia says:
Sent an email to support but apparently they are out for a week! Anyone else having an issue with tasks reverting back to before you changed them? Has happened to me twice today - both on iOS as well as web app. Has never happened to me before.
Posted at 9:50pm on July 5, 2021
(closed account) says:
I was having trouble with the web app not connecting to the server over the weekend. That caused a few of my changes to revert after the connection was reestablished. It was a very short period of time, though. Not sure if that's the same issue as what you're having.
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi carlmoccia,
Sorry to hear about this! We are still around this week, just not quite as responsive.

The issue you mentioned, geojono, was a temporary interruption in some number of syncs that we resolved as quickly as we noticed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

carlmoccia, since you mention tasks reverting back, I wonder if this may be a timezone issue? We have these steps on our website that may help double-check that everything is matched up timezone-wise.

If that's not it, manually syncing the apps may help, but I'm less confident that you haven't already tried that.

I see you emailed also, so I'll send the same there as well as some follow-up questions that we'd want to discuss privately by email. Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.