Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

An update to Remember the Milk is available. Reload now.

stephenjcole says:
For the last couple of weeks, I've been seeing the "Reload now" message appear exactly 60 secs after refreshing the page. This seems to be specific to the web app on Firefox. I'm running Firefox 68.0.2 on Win 10.

Chrome on the same machine doesn't seem to exhibit this behavior.
Posted at 6:15pm on August 26, 2019
wamble says:
Same here
Posted 4 years ago
kevkeating says:
I've been seeing the same thing. Also Firefox 68.0.2 on Windows 10.
Posted 4 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Sorry all around! We're looking into what may have caused this, but we've heard that clearing website data has helped other Firefox users.

You can do this generally with our steps or specifically with Mozilla's steps to clear for 'www.rememberthemilk.com'.

Hope this helps!
Posted 4 years ago
kevkeating says:
I just tried clearing website data for www.rememberthemilk.com and rememberthemilk.com. After logging back in, I've had Remember the Milk open for a few minutes and haven't seen the reload now message yet. I'll keep an eye out for it, but it seems like that may have fixed things. Thanks!
Posted 4 years ago
zaoth says:
For me the issue persist, even after cleaning all website data. Please look into the issue and let me know, if I can help. (Firefox 68.0.2 x64)
Posted 4 years ago
Hi zaoth,
If it's continuing after clearing website data, you may want to disable any extensions you are using temporarily to see if those are keeping the web app from updating its backend files.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 4 years ago
zaoth says:
I disabled all Add-ons, restarted Firefox and the issue remains. The update was offered and - after installing - it was offered again after a short while. Is there any way to see more details like the version number?
Posted 4 years ago
Hi zaoth,
Sorry that's been so persistent!

You can see the version in the details footer (at the bottom right with no tasks selected) if you're using the beta channel, or you have to dig into the Developer Tools to see it in the stable channel. (Both versions are currently 2298 though, so that may not matter right now!)

If this continues, it'd be great if you could contact us so we can look into this more specifically!
Posted 4 years ago
zaoth says:
After contacting support, the issue was fixed by cleaning the website data specifically stored by RTM. Thanks!
Posted 4 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.