Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar Sync

dorusvdboomen says:
At the moment I am trying to sync my tasks with my Google Calendar. I'd like them to show up on the correct day as an all-day event (or as a task, but I haven't found this option). I followed instructions as closely as possible and my 'test' task showed up exactly as I wanted to. But after that, I haven't been able to make changes. If I change the due date of the task, it doesn't update this in the Google Calendar. Even if I complete or remove the task, it stays in place in my Calendar.

Is there anyway to solve this?
Posted at 1:00pm on September 22, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dorusvdboomen,
We've had periodic reports of Google Calendar not refreshing updates to subscribed calendars. The problem seems to be sporadic; it seems the calendars will update, eventually, but not as quickly as expected.

Unfortunately there's no way to manually update a subscribed calendar in Google Calendar; it may take up to 24 hours for a calendar to be updated there.

If you have any further problems you may want to contact us by email so we can discuss some account details that wouldn't be good to share here.

Keep us posted!
Posted 5 years ago
wukey78 says:
Hi!
I have got similar problem. It takes very long to syncing tasks in Google calendar.
Lucas
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
Same problem for me, it would be great to have this fixed!
Posted 5 years ago
Just to make sure, let us know if you're seeing the slow update that we mentioned where Google Calendar doesn't update for up to a day, or if you're seeing something else!
Posted 5 years ago
thomaspatchen says:
Not going to buy this if it is not back anotatable to the Google Calendar, with correct times, dates, ewtc...
Posted 5 years ago
Hi thomaspatchen,
iCalendar is available without Pro, so you can test the integration there in your account.

If you're looking for anything specific there, feel free to contact us and we'd love to help with anything you're seeing, not seeing, or have questions about! :)
Posted 5 years ago
birrellwalsh says:
Probably a lazy question for me to be asking - but I would like my google calendar items to show up in RTM, with their times. Is that doable?
Thanks
Posted 5 years ago
Hi birrellwalsh,
Currently it's not possible to show Google Calendar inside Remember The Milk but we appreciate the feedback there!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.