Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Lawyer Organizing Clients

fieldslaw says:
I have each client as a list with tasks under it. I would also like to create a list which would automatically show all clients of a certain type - i.e. all probates, all guardianships, all estate planning clients. Seems like RTM info says you cannot make a list of lists. Is there a way to do this either as a list of lists, or another way?
Brandon
Posted at 3:16pm on September 20, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Brandon,
You're right that you can't make a list of lists, but it would be possible to combine your lists with tags, so you could organize your tasks across different criteria. Perhaps your tags could be the types?

Also, if it helps at all you can reorder your lists in the left navigation bar, so you could group your lists together if that would help.

Last, you could use subtasks in kind of a "list of lists" way, if each task is something like "client probate" and then your subtasks would be the tasks inside of that?

Keep us posted on what you're thinking, what works or doesn't, and we're happy to help with anything else!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.