Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Weekly view without overdue tasks

awoerndl says:
Hello!

I'd like to create a weekly view of my tasks without the overdue tasks that are older than that.

I've tried variations of dueBefore:Sunday AND dueAfter:"this Monday" but negative dueAfter dates doesn't seam to work.

Is there another way to achieve the desired output?
Posted at 5:10am on August 16, 2017
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch awoerndl.

Yes - the 'dueAfter:"this Monday"' will be forward looking, so after Monday, the date used will be this coming Monday so you'll get no results.

There are still ways to exclude overdue tasks - for example, dueBefore:Sunday AND dueAfter:"yesterday" will give you a snapshot of the week as you progress through it, but won't be precisely what you are seeking.

(The other way of thinking is something like: dueBefore:Sunday AND NOT dueBefore:"yesterday")

Generally speaking, you may also benefit from using other features as well as due dates, such as lists, tags, priorities, locations, and more!

I've also included a link to all of our advanced search terms here: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=basics.search.advanced.

Let me know if I can help further1
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.