Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook 1.0.29 no longer syncs tasks...

johnjlewis says:
MilkSync was working just fine for me for years. Now, with no apparent stimulus that I can see, the tasks in MilkSync for Outlook-2016 is no longer sync'ing. (i.e. I update/complete a task in RTM. It updates just fine. I see the update in my mobile apps. There are no error messages. MilkSync for Outlook, however, doesn't sync at all.)

Interestingly, the "Restore" option in MilkSync works just fine. All of the tasks are deleted in Outlook and then restored with the correct updated set of tasks. I make a change and, once again, MilikSync for Outlook doesn't update.
Posted at 2:31pm on August 15, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi johnjlewis,
Would it be possible to contact us so we could get some details from MilkSync that could tell us what it thinks is happening? (For example, is it syncing but the changes aren't coming over? Or is it not detecting changes at all?)

Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
johnjlewis says:
I've responded. Are logs I can collect or other debugging activities I can engage in?
Posted 6 years ago
Yes, those are the things we'd like to collect to look at and see what's going on. Thanks for writing in—we'll be in touch as soon as we can!
Posted 6 years ago
eli.taylor says:
I'm having the same issue. Restore works fine, but it won't sync a change from RTM to Outlook. I use the 1 way sync (RTM to Outlook).
Posted 6 years ago
Sorry to hear, eli.taylor! If you could contact us too, that'd be great, so we could help each of you track down what caused MilkSync to stop syncing. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
eli.taylor says:
I tried it again before sending the logs and it worked this time. I sent the logs just in case it sheds light on the problem.
Posted 6 years ago
Glad to hear it's working now! Keep us posted if anything changes. :)
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.