Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

List sort order on iPhone

tomcal says:
Is there a way to change the order of the Favorites lists (or any list) on iPhone. It doesn't match up at all with the web app. It seems random, actually.
Posted at 12:11pm on August 3, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tomcal,
You can reorder any of the lists/sections, including Favorites, but this is only editable in the web/desktop app. We have steps on our website.

Once you make changes there, the iPhone app will reflect the sorted order though! Hope this helps. :)
Posted 6 years ago
tomcal says:
Andrewski,

Thank you. That's what I thought but the iPhone is not reflecting the web app sort order for lists. However, I'm finding that if I move a list in Favorites to another spot and then move it back, it is immediately and correctly listed on my iPhone. So, now, I'm moving my favorites around on the web and moving them back. It seems to be working.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tomcal,
Ah, I see; sorry I misunderstood! I'm glad to hear it's getting "unstuck" now, but sorry about that!

I'll flag down our development team to look into that, but let us know if it seems to get stuck at all again!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.