Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bottom items in long lists with Zoom enabled do not populate

dillonl says:
This issue exists in Chrome and in the Windows app. When zoomed into ~75-80%, the last item or two at the bottom of my RTM list does not appear if the list is longer than the height of the application.
Posted at 3:07pm on June 22, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi dillonl,
Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue. We've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

Let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime!
Posted 6 years ago
dillonl says:
Thanks, andrewski. It's not debilitating, I'm aware of the glitch and I'm sure to change zoom when needed. But it is a minor annoyance. Appreciate all of the great work on RTM!
Posted 6 years ago
dillonl says:
Curious if there is any traction to fix this issue? I'm still missing my last couple of items when utilizing zoom in the Windows app and Web app.
Posted 6 years ago
Hi dillonl,
We don't have any changes on this issue yet, sorry. We apologize for the inconvenience currently!
Posted 6 years ago
dillonl says:
I still have this issue in the Windows app and Chrome. Is there an ETA on this? Or somewhere I can track the progress? Seems like a simple fix and I'm more than happy to submit images if it will help expedite a resolution.
Posted 6 years ago
Hi dillonl,
We don't have an update currently, sorry. We'll be sure to be in touch as soon as we have an update!
Posted 6 years ago
Hi dillonl,
We don't have an update currently, sorry. We'll be sure to be in touch as soon as we have an update!
Posted 6 years ago
dillonl says:
Maybe there's a workaround I'm missing... Is there a way to decrease the font size in the Windows app or web app? I would like to see more of my list (the reason I utilize zoom) without losing the last few items. Sorry to bother, just trying to figure out a solution.
Posted 6 years ago
No worries, we totally understand!

We don't know of a workaround that would apply to both Chrome and the Windows app, but in Chrome you may want to look at the Options to set the font size; you could decrease the font size there and it should show in the app without affecting this behavior with zoom.

Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.