Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Directly open/edit just added task?

blackshift says:
In the google calendar web app, there are two buttons when you add an event: "Create" and "Edit Event". I often click 'Edit Event' to add some more info.

Does the RTM web app have something like that? It only has the "Add Task" button it seems. I've also tried things like alt-enter, ctrl-enter etc.

Or should I just learn all the smart-add shortcuts? :-)
Posted at 7:16am on May 8, 2017
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
For a short time, when you create a task, there's an info text at the top. It disappears after a few seconds, but if you click on the link before that, you can edit the task.
Posted 6 years ago
robert.ward says:
You should definitely learn the shortcuts. I can navigate RTM without ever touching my mouse, and it speeds things up a lot.
Posted 6 years ago
ahuvah.heyman says:
so you cannot edit a task? so how do you add to tasks that are lists?
Posted 6 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
If you add at task when in a smart list, it disappears at once if it doesn't meet the smart list criteria. Or it could be sorted out of sight in a long list. Therefore, the link that is shown for a short while is useful.

A task can be edited in many ways, the problem is sometimes to find it in order to edit it.
Posted 6 years ago
robert.ward says:
If you want to easily find tasks you just added, create a smart list for added tasks:

added:tod
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.