Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Evernote and Smart Add problems

harry.dekkers says:
After a long time, I want to try RTM again. I am facing two problems. The first problem. After I've linked my Evernote account to RTM and created a note with a reminder, this note will not appear in RTM. The second problem. I am a Dutchman and would like to use 'Smart add' in Dutch. That does not work. It does work if, for example, I enter 'tomorrow' in English. It does not matter if I prefer language in English or Dutch.
Posted at 7:38am on April 28, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi harry.dekkers,
Welcome back! Sorry you've run into these problems right away.

We'd be very curious to investigate the Smart Add problem, as that's not something we're able to reproduce currently.

Regarding Evernote, you may want to test this web to web (where the Evernote-Remember The Milk connection will occur) by adding a note + reminder to your Evernote web app. Then, the corresponding task (with the same name) should be created in Remember The Milk.

Either way, contact us if the Evernote problem continues or if you can send us an example of the Smart Add problem. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.