Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Losing my notes when repeating tasks are completed

ashineko says:
I have a lot of recurring tasks that repeat after n days. Until a couple days ago, when I completed a task, the notes were copied to new tasks. Now when I complete takes, all my notes are disappearing!

Repeating tasks every n days is too rigid for me. Did something happen in a recent update to take this away?
Posted at 2:15pm on April 9, 2017
theancient says:
I've had the same issue.

Also... my first time on the forum... do people usuallyt get no response like this?
Posted 6 years ago
worldtravelin says:
I have noticed this some too, maybe a latency issue, as they appear again after a refresh.

But an issue I am noticing.... the time stamps of any notes within a repeating event (or event that repeats after completion) change to the time & date of the most recent completion.

I did become "Pro" to hold onto my history & suspect I will never go back to review notes I have add, but if I were to do so, everything dated/timestamped to the last completion would render this information useless.

Why are original timestamps not holding?
Posted 6 years ago
tcanderson says:
I also noticed losing my notes on my repeat tasks. Just started looking this up and see it is a current issue. I am soooo sad. :-(
Posted 6 years ago
robert.ward says:
Are your tasks "repeating every" or "repeating after?" If they are "repeating after" the notes will not carry over the recreated task.
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.