Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Windows desktop app not syncing

rahuljha says:
I added a few tasks on my iphone app. I can see them on the web app, but the windows desktop doesn't seem to get the tasks.
Posted at 7:24pm on January 19, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rahuljha,
You may want to reload the Windows app, as it should show the same data as the web app. (All the apps should show the same, but essentially the Windows and web apps should show them in the same way. :)

If that doesn't help, could you contact us so we could help more specifically?

Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
rahuljha says:
Hi Andrew - It worked after a reload. I had tried it earlier but didn't realize it kept running in the background.

Is there a way to resync the items without reloading the app? E.g. a resync button?

Btw, I've returned to RTM after a long time and it looks much much better than I remember from last time. You guys are doing a great job!!
Posted 7 years ago
I'm glad to hear that helped.

Normally a reload isn't necessary, so if this continues it'd be great if you could contact us at the link above so we can get some specifics and investigate what's causing this.

Keep us posted!
Posted 7 years ago
rahuljha says:
Cool, thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
phyllipputz says:
I'm having the same problem between my android and desktop (windows 10). There has been no synchronization happening since the first install. What am I missing.
Posted 6 years ago
Hi phyllipputz,
The apps should push sync automatically, so if reloading and manually syncing the Android app (swiping down) doesn't help it'd be great if you could contact us so we could help you with some specifics. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
lmdav1s says:
Hi folks,

I'm having the same problem with my iPad app, and the online/web version. I've tried reloading the web version, and manually syncing on the iPad.
Tasks added on the web version are not appearing on the iPad and changes made on the iPad don't reflect online

Thanks for your help
Posted 6 years ago
Hi lmdav1s,
Sorry to hear about that! If manually syncing doesn't help, can you contact us so we can get some more specifics and help you get things synced up? Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.