Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Mobile App Time Zone Support

daneplatt says:
I travel a lot every Spring, and every Spring I think of ditching RTM because it screws up my due dates when I change time zones. After so many years of customer complaints about this issue, it is about time that the developers figure out a way to make this work on an Android phone.
Posted at 5:08am on January 19, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi daneplatt,
Thanks for your feedback! I've passed that along to the rest of the team.

While this isn't currently available in the mobile apps, you should be able to change your account timezone via the web app in your Android browser.

Let us know if you have any other details you'd like me to pass on, like if that doesn't work for you!
Posted 7 years ago
coasterguy53433 says:
I will echo this sentiment. EVERY time I travel, I change the time zone, and every time, something goes wrong. Every. Single. Time.

I've opened tickets, suggested feedback, followed instructions. It never works 100%.

I'm literally about to delete the entire app on my iPhone, then going to do a hard reset of the iPhone, then re-install in hopes that my tasks appear.

So frustrating. :-(
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mwyadartm,
We're not familiar with what you've seen with timezones, though we recall one temporary issue (May 2016) you had that we had been curious to get some details about.

If you wanted to contact us we'd love to get some details about what kinds of things go wrong or anything else about what had happened the previous time you mentioned this to us. Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.