Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bug in lists shared

(closed account) says:
When sharing lists, due dates are inconsistent. I share a todo for today, the account I shared the task with sees the same task as overdue (yesterday). One pro account and one free acount.
I can open both in different browsers and see the inconsistencies.

Posted at 12:39pm on October 25, 2016
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch.

This sounds like a timezone mismatch issue.

Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers or devices where you use the apps? It's important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

That goes for any user who you have shared a list with.

Suggest checking your location and timezone in the web or desktop app in the Account Settings, in the Account section.

This link will take you there.

Again, all devices and computers need to match that timezone or you can get some due date inconsistencies if tasks have no due time assigned.
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
I think the issue is solved.
The RTM account didn't have any time zone selected, so it must have assumed a wrong time zone.
This shouldn't be hidden in settings, I think.
I think the current time should be shown at all times (because this is very important for deadlines).
Thank you for your very quick answer!
Posted 7 years ago
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for letting me know you've solved that one, and for the feedback as well.

I'll make sure that the development team gets this for review. Feedback is very important to us, and we review feature requests on a regular basis as we work to improve Remember The Milk.

Thanks again!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.