Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

add task on iphone; doesnt sync to web; when web update pending

nah.why says:
This symptom is in these forums at least twice: Add a task in the iphone app but it does not appear in the web app. Note this usually works for me: Add task on iphone, and it'll appear automagically on the web app while I'm looking at it. (I have PRO, btw).

But today it's not syncing, and I have "An update to Remember the Milk is available . Reload now" notice currently on the web app. Is that the reason? Is it a known issue?

Note that adding a task to the web app does sync right away to the iphone app, even tho an update is pending on the web app.
Posted at 2:08am on September 6, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi nah.why,
The pending update in the web app is like an update to the app itself; just as if there were an update waiting in the App Store on your iPhone, the app will continue to work and to sync in the meantime until the update is installed/reloaded.

Sorry about the sync issue in the iPhone app though! :( You may want to sync manually, which you can do by swiping down in any view (the left navigation bar, a list view, a task's details).

If that doesn’t help, would it be possible to contact us so we can get some more details and help more specifically? Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.