Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I requested a Refund, but no response from the RTM team.

pratikmt says:
Dear RTM,

I had previously asked you via email on Sept 02, 2016, whether you provide any trial for PRO RTM?
I got a reply from ANDREW on the same day saying "We're not able to offer Pro trials, but we do offer full refunds of Pro upgrades through our website for 14 days"

So I subscribed & became a PRO user on Sept 3, 2016. I am not happy with the PRO features and I decided to revert back to the FREE account. So I asked for a refund immediately.

I got an automated email just saying -
"Thanks for getting in touch! This is just an automated response to let you know that we received your email about Remember The Milk, and we'll respond as soon as possible.
If you'd like to send us any additional information in the meantime, just respond to this email.
For your reference, this is case #107952."

I have since emailed 4 to 5 times asking for my refund. But haven't received a single response from the team.

So here I am trying to reach to you via this post on your Forum.
"Please REFUND my money"
You should keep your word when you are giving it in writing.

Kind Regards-
Pratikmt

Posted at 11:58am on September 5, 2016
pratikmt says:
14 day refund policy is also mentioned on your website here -
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=pro.purchases.refund
Posted 7 years ago
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pratikmt,

Bob's guarantee is one of the best! We've processed your response - please see your support email.

(Your request, via multiple emails and tweets, came in over the weekend)

See you on the support email!

Tristan.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.