Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Adding tasks with Google Apps

thehawk777 says:
I can add a task with my regular Gmail account by starring an email but not in my Google Apps Gmail account. I see from the forum that others had this problem many years ago. Has it ever been fixed?
Posted at 3:23am on August 20, 2016
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch!

The extension should work with both regular Gmail accounts and Google Apps accounts.

Is it possible to contact us with some more specifics on what's happening when you star the emails?

We'll look out for your message and we'll be in touch soon!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm on Google Apps for Work as well and have been unsuccessful at getting task creation (other than from the add-task text box, such as starring or labeling) with the addon to work as well. I've tried disabling labs, other extensions, refresh, etc. I see the message in settings that my version is unsupported. Not sure why it's unsupported, but doesn't work.
Posted 7 years ago
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kaopuaokalani,

Sorry to hear you're running into this issue.

Google is constantly changing Gmail's code in a way that affects the functionality of our Add-on, which means we need to re-code and update the extension often, to support the new code.

It's likely that your version isn't yet supported, but will be very soon. Once updated, we'll post on our Remember The Milk for Gmail status page.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.