Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

changing the calendar picker to start on Sundays

windmulder says:
I am wondering how to change the calendar from the calendar picker to start on Sundays instead of Mondays. Thanks for your help.
Posted at 4:32pm on August 14, 2016
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch!

The formatting of the calendar is linked to the language that you're using in the web app. If you're using "UK English", your week will start on a Monday.

You could try switching to "US English", which has the week starting on Sundays.

The mobile apps go off your device system language, so you'd need to change the language in your device settings for it to take effect there.

Hope that helps :)
Posted 7 years ago
windmulder says:
If there was Canadian English I would have chosen that, but I will have to stick with UK English as that is closer in spelling than US English. I will just have to keep reminding myself that the calendar in the calendar picker starts on Mondays instead of Sunday as I am used to and prefer.
Posted 7 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Regarding start of week based on chosen language:
This could be the default behaviour but changed by the user if he/she so wished. Must be quite easy to fix!
Posted 7 years ago
windmulder says:
I certainly would be helpful if the user could just change the start day as he/she wished.
Posted 7 years ago
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for your feedback!

You can submit this idea to our Ideas forum here: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/

That way, others can see your idea and vote it up :) It's the best way to have your say on what features we work on next.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.