Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Better Alexa Integration - Adding Yourself As A Contact in RTM

jack_n says:
I work with several people and we all have home offices. We all we all have Amazon echo's and use RTM. The RTM skill for the echos in my home are obviously connected to my RTM account. The RTM skill for the echos in their homes are obviously connected to their RTM accounts.

The problem is that when are working at each other's homes we have to remember to use the word "me" instead of their names to remind them to do something. This is because RTM will not let you make a contact for yourself in your own RTM account.

The problem is the same at home when I want to assign my wife a task. We each have our own RTM accounts but my account is associated with the echos in our house. So I can assign her a task by saying "tell remember the milk to .... remind Wilma to do something." She has to say ... remind me rather than remind Fred to do something."

Simple fix.... please allow me to add myself as a contact in my own RTM account.

Thanks in advance.
Posted at 11:24am on July 27, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jack_n,
Thanks for your feedback here. If I understand right, you want to be able to add yourself as a contact so you can dictate to Alexa, "Tell Remember The Milk to remind Jack to do something"?

I'll pass this on to our development team—thanks again!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.