Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

When I say "due today", it shows up due yesterday

interlinked says:
This is happening consistently. For a new task I type "test ^today" and when I press enter, it shows up as due yesterday. Or if I type "test ^july 1, 2016" (which is autofilling to the correct date) and then I press enter, it's due on June 30th. So then I need to edit the task, use the date picker, and re-select the proper date and then it works.
Posted at 4:11pm on June 14, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi interlinked,
Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue.

Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers or devices where you use the apps? It's important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

For example, you can check your location and timezone in the web or desktop app in the Account Settings, in the Account section.

If that doesn't help, can you let us know the location and timezone set in your Remember The Milk account and on your computer/devices? If you prefer, you can contact us so we could discuss those details via email.
Posted 7 years ago
andlynx says:
It worked for me. Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.