Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google calendar don't display RTM task... suggestion?

ilaria.giuseppini says:
Hi,
First: sorry for my english, hope you can understand my problem!
I imported my lists from RMT to google calendar and in the first moment was working, and calendar displayed the tasks for every lists. Now, (a day later) when I add a task on RTM, in calendar is not displayed... but the list is always there... (I tried from app, from web, and Calendar app and web)

Any idea?

Thank you!
Posted at 11:59am on June 7, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ilaria.giuseppini,
No worries about your English!

Just to make sure though, you mention importing, which would copy your tasks at the time of import to your Google Calendar, but wouldn't update your Google Calendar later.

If you hadn't before, you'd want to subscribe to the iCalendar we provide in Google Calendar; you can review our steps to see if this is what you had done.

If that's what you had done already, you may want to wait a bit to see if the calendar updates; our feeds update immediately, but there's no manual refresh in Google Calendar, and it may take up to 24 hours for changes to appear.

Keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 7 years ago
ilaria.giuseppini says:
Hi! Tank you!
Yes, the problem was the sync of Google Calendar, now I can see my tasks :-)
So all is ok now!
I love a lot RTM and is really useful can see my list also in Calendar!
Thanks again :-)
Posted 7 years ago
Hi ilaria.giuseppini,
I'm glad to hear that's working now! Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Posted 7 years ago
guidovw says:
Heya, I'm having a similar problem.

I've subscribed to my iCalendars using the Events addresses so they show up in my gcal. If I enter To Dos, then reset the my private URLs and subscribe to the iCalendars they show up in gcal. Other To Dos I add afterwards, or changes to the existing ones, don't show up in gcal.
Only if I unsubscribe, reset private URLs and subscribe again do they show up. Is this a sync issue? Gcal should sync pretty much immediately in my experience..
Posted 7 years ago
Hi guidovw,
Google Calendar may take up to 24 hours to refresh changes from your subscribed calendar. If you'd like to test the iCalendar in another service that offers manual refresh, you could compare, or it'd be possible to contact us and we'd be happy to help test. :)
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.