Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Changes Reverting.........

solid71 says:
Every change I make in the RTM Web App is going back to the way it was. Nothing is staying changed more than 10 minutes

Help !!
Posted at 9:03pm on May 31, 2016
tristo (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi solid71, sorry to hear about your problems! Also let me apologise for the delay here - a reply was left for you but it seems the system ate it like Bob T eating a banana.

Nevertheless, I've got a few tips for you to try to see if we can sort out your problems.

The first is to make sure you're always visiting the web app directly: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/app/

The second is to clear your browser cache - we have a step-by-step guide for doing that here:

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=basics.login.clearcache

Combined, we should hopefully get close to the bottom of your problem.

Give it a go and let me know how you get on. If you'd prefer you can contact us directly to support to discuss this with us via email.
Posted 7 years ago
solid71 says:
Would be great, but your contact form comes back with errors when submitted!!

Somebody has GOT to help me.
I'm with you 4 years.
Your contact form comes back with errors

Every change I make in the Web App is revverting and I am losing my work and wasting time.

I keep getting the error other users get that says there is no Network connection, and all the changes I just made get undone. However, my connection is stable, as we are in a high-tech lab with monitoring devices watching this connection. All cache has been cleared per your instructions, and we confirm we are using the that web app link. Is there a log file to see what the heck is going on here?

Rob
Posted 7 years ago
Hi Rob, that contact form problem sounds related to a Yahoo email address.

Unfortunately there are a few problem with emails from Yahoo - directly related to their DMARC policy.

Note our engineers are aware of the issue, and are trying to sort out a workaround to get Yahoo emails flowing properly again!

I'll email you directly via your email that's on file with more assistance and we'll get to the bottom of your issue as best we can!
Posted 7 years ago
solid71 says:
Thanks. Did you receive my response?
Posted 7 years ago
Thank you - and yes!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.