Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating Tasks

(closed account) says:
Am I missing something? I just joined so I'm not familiar with the app but I've read a bunch of posts on here with my same issue and it doesn't seem to be fixed. Do repeating tasks just not show up? For instance if I put "Gym" as a task to repeat every 2 days it's only showing up for the first instance. I'm hoping I'm missing something otherwise I'm not sure what I would use this app for.
Posted at 8:35pm on April 22, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi konj1234,
Repeating tasks will only show the current instance when you first create them; the next instance will be generated on the due date or when you complete the first task. After that you'll continue to see the current instance and the next instance.

Keep in mind we also offer an "after 2 days" etc. repeat, and that will only generate the next instance when you complete the current one. We have more details about the repeat formats in our Help.

Hope this helps, but let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
That's a bummer. Maybe I'll come back to RTM later but I can't really use an app that doesn't accurately let me know what I will have on my to do list in the future in order to plan. I wish I had figured that out before I entered tasks for the month.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.