Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Natural language not working any more?

mfarango says:
Hello one of the most amazing feature of RTM over the years is natural language recognition to create tasks.
One step for creating task! is the feature I got fascinated using this app. I am one of your older customers.
Now with all the changes I have found that this feature is not longer working. I have to click more than 4 times to create a task wether I am in PC or mobile app.
It is a shame. I don't know if there is a problem or simply you discard this feature?

I mean I write "Dinner tomorrow at 17:00" and automatically create a task and place date an hour. Now I have to pick the day and hour separately, clicking and using mouse. Is a really shame.

Posted at 12:51pm on April 7, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mfarango,
We've now made this optional in the web app's Account Settings: in the General section you can enable/disable "Date Detection".

(This is only available for English so you may want to make sure the web app is set to English if the setting is missing in the General section.)

Keep us posted on what you find!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.