Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

create smartlist directly

susani says:
Is it no more possible to create a smartlist "directly" like this?
(tag:täglich or tag:wöchentlich) and (due:heute or due:gestern)
I couldn't manage this with the searchbox. I only found that I could choose two items like the two tags but not a third item.

What I already had created with the old rtm is
(tag:täglich or tag:wöchentlich) and (due:heute).
Now I would like to change this existing list and integrate the weekly (wöchentlich) tasks, that I missed one day.

thanks
susani
Posted at 6:55am on March 3, 2016
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
In the search wizard there seems to be no way of adding OR, "(" or ")". Either you write the whole search in the search box or start by creating a simple search in the wizard. Give this simple search a name, chose to edit it and select the query editor where you can add the missing OR, "(" and ")"
Posted 8 years ago
xtoq says:
If you're talking about the web app, I have the ability to build any complicated search query imaginable using the parentheses and the "OR" keyword. If you're not able to on the web app, you should submit a help ticket!

On the mobile app though it looks like there is way to type those smart searches sadly.
Posted 8 years ago
xtoq says:
If you want to edit a smart list, click the dropdown arrow next to the smart list name, choose "edit" and then you can switch between the query editor where you type everything directly or the wizard where you point and click. This should allow you to add the missing tags you're looking for.
Posted 8 years ago
susani says:
thanks a lot, I finally got it
You can write the smart list formula into the searchbox and that's it.
susani :-)
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.