Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Could log in to android ap

wesconn says:
Nexus 4, 6.0.1, newest RTM installed.

I cannot seem to log in to RTM on the android application this morning? I have changed the password twice to ensure it wasn't something on my end, and I can log in to RTM in the android chrome browser and everywhere else for that matter. I believe I used google authentication the first time I signed in. Could this impact things?

Thanks for your help. Really enjoying the updated desktop site, thinking about a pro membership once I start school again in the fall.

When I enter in the login information, it says "verifying account information" then says "login failed: Please check you account information and try again"

Wait. Just figured it out.

Was using full email address, apparently it prefers my username, which is just the first part of my email address? I seem to remember logging in elsewhere using my full email address! Whoops. It might be useful to make it either/or like on other sites.

Thanks for making a great website and application. I really appreciate the priority and copy/past features. Probably the most valuable to me.
Posted at 12:38pm on February 17, 2016
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.