Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Possible to get EN icon in RTM task to launch note in EN?

joegtd says:
Possible to get EN icon in RTM task to launch note in Evernote instead of in a browser window?
Posted at 4:07pm on February 9, 2016
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Good idea!
Posted 8 years ago
azclaire says:
When I followed the directions on the RTM EN integration page in the past I t worked for me right away from web, desktop, & iOS.

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/evernote/

Every now & again, I think I had to re-authorize RTM's permission to touch EN. I just can't remember how to do that.

Also, I remember prior posts about RTM/EN connectivity where RTM has suggested changing the EN reminder date to force RTM/EN to talk to each other again. Maybe that will help this situation.
Posted 8 years ago
lemayp says:
There is a way, at least on Windows .. Once the note is created and linked into RTM, from Evernote note menu (or edit menu, sorry I am not in front of my computer right now) , do ctrl->"copy note link". Now in rtm paste the value in your task as an url field. Clicking the url will open the note directly in Evernote desktop. I really like this and do this for tasks/notes I frequently call from rtm.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.