Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Hidden Search Operators

andrew.barthle says:
Could someone on the RTM team (or others in the know) post the available search operators in beta? I didn't see them in a quick search of the forums. I know there are hasSubtasks: and isSubtask: but are there others?

I ask because I want to do some "creative" stuff with smart lists but I'm not sure what all I have to work with. I also might post in the Ideas section some other search operators I would like (such as something that returns sister tasks, parent task, child tasks and things like that). My goal is to write smart lists that keep my semi-GTD style to-do list organized--especially to keep track of orphaned tasks or other tasks without the proper tags.
Posted at 1:56pm on January 18, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi andrew.barthle,
We don't have these posted on the help pages yet, which haven't been updated for anything in our Tester program. You can look in the menu at the top right for "Updates from the team" and click on "Take me to the release notes" to get to the page with an overview.

You can also use the search wizard to get to the operators without having to memorize them: click on the dropdown arrow in the search box and click "Add another criteria" to see the full list of properties you can search for.

(For others: This applies to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program—check it out if you want to know more!)
Posted 8 years ago
andrew.barthle says:
OK, nice. All the available operators are in the wizard. I don't use the wizard much, but that makes sense to use it as a starting point, then switch to the query editor to fine tune.
Posted 8 years ago
andrew.barthle says:
Oh, and thanks!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.