Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Copying a task?

kmmayo says:
I would like to copy a task, rather than repeat it, since the repeat dates are not standard. Is there a way to do that? For example, I have a task that is due January 10, and the exact same task will be due April 10, June 10 and September 10.... I want to copy the first one and just change the date due and call it a separate task that will repeat annually instead.
Posted at 4:05pm on January 13, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kmmayo,
This is our general suggestion for what to do for a task that repeats multiple times a year etc. but at irregular times.

You can duplicate a task by selecting it and choosing the action from the "More Actions" menu at the top.

Hope this helps!!
Posted 8 years ago
Hi kmmayo,
This is our general suggestion for what to do for a task that repeats multiple times a year etc. but at irregular times.

You can duplicate a task by selecting it and choosing the action from the "More Actions" menu at the top.

Hope this helps!
Posted 8 years ago
kmmayo says:
Thanks - I knew I saw it somewhere, but could not find it.... and cannot figure out how to do it on my phone, but that's okay!
Posted 8 years ago
Hi kmmayo,
Happy to help. I forgot to mention that this is currently only available from the web app. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your feedback that you were looking for it there.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.