Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can't make a smart list the default list in the android app

meatlessmarathoner says:
I apologize if this has been addressed here. I couldn't find it in a search. Up until recently, I only used RTM on the web app. My default list on the web is a smart list.

I decided to install the Android app (version 3.0.21) and to purchase pro. I can see the smart lists in the left side under Inbox, etc. However, they don't appear when I go to Settings>Tasks>Default List. The only lists that show there are regular lists (Inbox, etc.). Is there a way to make a smart list the default list in the Android app?
Posted at 6:55am on December 28, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gooeydoug,
It's not possible to make a Smart List your default list; the default list is a list where a task will be added (or where sent or emailed tasks will be added) in your account.

You can make a Smart List the start screen in the Settings or use it for a widget on your home screen.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 8 years ago
meatlessmarathoner says:
Thanks for the quick reply and clarification. That's exactly what I needed to know. I was confusing "default" and "start screen". The start screen is what I meant.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.